You too can Touch Lives, People Helping People...Do The Dream
Touching Lives Multimedia Inc. is a multimedia company specializing in TV production, music, public relations andthe
internet. President of the company, Kathy Hampton aka Kathy Bee is an active member in
the community as well as an accomplished singer, writer, entertainer and
TOUCHING LIVES TV
AWARD SHOW VISION
TOUCHING LIVES “People Helping People” Through our TV Show, Live Events, and Multimedia Resources, our goal is to unite, build and encourage positive growth. We are looking to partner with companies who share in this idea of uniting America, regardless of race, religion, politics or any other divisive measures.
When people are able to see and understand how little it takes to make a difference in the lives of others…than a movement can be started and spread…nationwide…and ultimately worldwide. We have created a movement called TOUCHING LIVES!
10 Honorees For 2013 Touching Lives TV “People Helping People” Awards
1. Smokey Robinson – Grammy Award Winning, Legendary Singer, Songwriter, Entertainer, Business Executive and Humanitarian - With over 2,000 songs penned and numerous hits, Smokey tours the world and often appears on numerous TV shows, spreading joy, peace and love.
2. Tippi Hedren - Actress Tippi Hedren has received numerous awards as well as starred in many hit movies including “Alfred Hitchcock’s “The Birds” (HBO recently portrayed Tippi’s experience with Hitchcock). The Roar Foundation, founded in 1983 by Tippi Hedren, exists solely to support the abandoned exotic felines at Shambala Preserve. (The word "Shambala" comes from the ancient language, Sanskrit. The meaning is: A meeting place of peace and harmony for all beings, animal and human") Our mission is to educate the public about the dangers of private ownership of exotic animals.
3. Reggie Berry- Former NFL Player (San Diego Chargers), CEO Goals For Life (GFL) www.goalsforlife.net For 25 years GFL has helped thousands of at-risk kids through the mentorship of former NFL Players.
4. Chris Alexander - M.A. (Org. Psych.) Organizational Behavior is an expert at building organizational culture, high-performance teamwork and world class customer service.
5. Jackie Goldberg (The Pink Lady) Actress/Producer –Director of Senior Star Power a 501c3 nonprofit organization, who’ve completed 4 senior theatrical musical shows in 4 years. They are currently working to find a permanent home for a year round Senior Theatrical Arts Complex in Hollywood. www.seniorstarpower.org.
7. Anne M Bayer – Two time former Mayor of Downey, CA 2005 & 2010 and founder to director, and I was Mayor two times Founder & Director of The Living Help Center - The Living Help Center for the past 20 years is a pregnancy resource center who offer free pregnancy tests and counseling.
9. Red Hat Society - A global society of women that connects, supports and encourages women in their pursuit of fun, friendship, freedom, fulfillment, and fitness.
10. Mario Guerra - Downey Mayor running for the state Senate has been active in the community for many years. He plans to run on a platform that would be focused on job creation, supporting local governments' authority.
THE TOUCHING LIVES
1ST ANNUAL AWARD SHOW 2012
WAS A GREAT SUCCESS (SEE PHOTOS)
Recipients Of The 2012 Touching Lives Award Announced
Hollywood, CA 2012 – The Touching Lives 1st Annual Award Show was held at the Woman's Club of Hollywood on Nov. 15th to a standing room omnly crowd. In May, the Touching Lives Advisory Board announced the names of the ten recipients of the Touching Lives Humanitarian, People Helping People and Visionary Awards including:
Al Jarreau, Renown Jazz Entertainer and Grammy Winning Recording Artist
Allen Korneff Former CEO (for 35 years) of the Downey Regional Medical Center
Madhu Sridhar, President and CEO of the Akshaya Patra Foundation
Candace Bowen VP of Women In Film Membership
Nina Van Tassell Former President of The Woman’s Club of Hollywood
George Newberry Author, Screen Writer, Humanitarian
Larry Haynes Jr. of Mercy House
Fleet Easton Entertainer, Actor, Humanitarian
Webster G. Smith, International Dance /Skating Coach and Choreographer (awarded posthumously)
Holmes Stoner, Founder, President, Pacific Rim Chamber of Commerce
Don Hampton, Owner of Hampton Blowers, Downey, CA
Below are scenes from Kathy Bee's latest musical
"The Tin Can" from the 1st Annual Touching Lives TV Award Show in Hollywood, CA
The Tin Can is being pitched to Film Exes for a Full Feature Animated Film...
Destined to be a big hit!
To check out theThe Tin Can Synopsis
TOUCHING LIVES TV Show about
“People Helping People”
Touching Lives Milestones
·Touching Lives (TL) aired in 1998-2008
·TL Pilot Show aired in 1990
·Kathy Bee Hosted TV Show KB Country in 1990 13 segments received an Award
·1998 Kathy Bee produced & hosted TL
·1998-2008 produced over 250 TL TV Shows
· 2007-2008 purchased leased access cable TV time for TL 1 hour show
·Aired TV Show in 14 Southern CA. cities, 280,000 households at 7 PM on Friday evenings
Touching Lives Provides A Positive Programming Outlet & Marketing Opportunities
TL offers a multimedia exposure that integrates TV, internet marketing through the website www.touchinglivestv.com, and a facility that offers professional audio & video filming and taping capacity in front of a live audience and serves as the perfect rental space for on location Movie/TV filming, demo reels, seminars, workshops and training facility.
Target Market: TL guests and facilitators would include:
Actors (according to Wiki.answers.com there are approx 23,000 actors living in Los Angeles, CA)